Mongolia school boy under Communism in 1950s.
Chinese propaganda at the time of Mao Tse Tung.
Original description: Ssuyungpatu, a fourth-grade primary school pupil in the Olunchun Autonomous Banner in Inner Mongolia, answers his teacher.
Source: The Road To Socialism Embassy Packet. Edited by China Pictorial. Printed in the People’s Republic of China.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Provincial Russia. Costume and Culture.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.