Evening Dress. Jacket and petticoat of sprig muslin.
March 1795. Heideloff`s Gallery of Fashion.
The hair in light curls and ringlets. Turban of light blue crape; bandeau of gold foil, set with diamonds and pearls; the hind hair turned up, mixed with the turban, and the ends returned in ringlets. Jacket and petticoat of sprig muslin; four plaits across the petticoat; the jacket trimmed on the back with lace; short sleeves. Small handkerchief, trimmed with lace. Sash of blue satin riband. Three strings of pearls round the neck. Pearl ear-rings. Blue satin shoes. White gloves. Swan down muff.
- Gallery of Fashion. Vol. 1, April 1794 To March 1795. (England Georgian, Regency era)
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 2,. April 1795 To March 1796.
- Gallery of Fashion Vol. 3,. April 1796 To March 1797.
- Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. (Neoclassical Directoire, First Empire)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. (French Empire, Regency, Georgian)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. (French Empire, Late Georgian, Biedermeier, Romantic Era fashion period)
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848.