The allied sovereigns attending a review in Hyde Park, 1814.
From left. Duke of Wellington. King of Prussia. Prince Regent (George IV). The Emperor of Russia.
From the book: The Reminiscences and Recollections of Captain Gronow, being anecdotes of the camp, court, clubs and society, 1810-1860. By Captain Rees Howell Gronow (1794–1865). Published: London, John C. Nimmo, 1889. Artist Joseph Grego (1843-1908).
Free Ebook: The Reminiscences and Recollections of Captain Gronow. Volume 1 & 2.
- The Second Republic. 1848 to 1851. Victorian era. “Second Rococo”.
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848. Romanticism. Early Victorian era. Biedermeier
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration period. Biedermeier.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. First Empire, Regency period.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency, Georgian fashion period 1808-1815.
- Fashion History France. On the history of costumes. Archives of French fashion