Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina, 19th c.
- Arab of Medina, 2. woman of Mecca and 3. woman of Medina.
Arabian inhabitants of Mecca and Medina in traditional clothing of the 19th century
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times.
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times. Top row left: Assyrian man ... Read more
Ancient • Assyria • Middle East • Military • Nobility
Jewish graves at Bab el Oued, Algier. Algeria 19th century.
Jewish graves at Bab el Oued, Algier. Algeria 19th century. Tombeaux juifs. From the book: L'... Read more
19th Century • Algeria • Middle East
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire. Officials and ethnic groups.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Historical costumes of Japan and Java.
- History of the Indian Tribes of North America.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Traditional Switzerland National Costumes
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Country, Character, and Costumes in Portugal and Spain.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.