The Age of Undress by Amelia Rauser.
Dress in the Age of Jane Austen by Hilary Davidson.
Jane Austen at Home by Lucy Worsley
Costume Robe garnie de Bouillonnés. Chapeau de paille, orné de Coquelicots.
Merveilleuses. French neoclassical fashion between 1795–1799. France Directoire, Empire period, England Regency, Georgian era.
From the book: Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. Published 1814 by Pierre de La Mesangere. Engraved by George-Jacques Gatine. Drawings by Horace Vernet.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses. Directoire, Neoclassical, Regency, Empire by Octave Uzanne.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. French First Empire fashion. (England Regency, Georgian fashion period)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration period, Romantic era, German Biedermeier.
- The days of the Directoire by Alfred Allinson.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- Fashion and costume in the eighteenth century
- The French Republic 1789 to 1802.
- Fashion under the French Revolution.
- The Execution of the King Louis XVI. and Marie Antoinette
- Fashion during the french revolution. Paris 1793 to 1795.
- Fashion in Paris after the Revolution 1796-1800.
Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty by Andrew Bolton, Sølve Sundsbø.
19th Century Fashion in Detail by Lucy Johnston
Underwear: Fashion in Detail by Eleri Lynn.
Embellishments: Constructing Victorian Detail by Astrida Schaeffer.
Chanel: The Complete Collections of spectacular clothes by Patrick Mauriès.
Tom Ford. 21st century glamour of style and sensuality by Tom Ford, Bridget Foley.