Costume Toque de Velours. Witz-choura de Satin.
Merveilleuses. French neoclassical fashion between 1795–1799. France Directoire, Empire period, England Regency, Georgian era.
From the book: Les “Incroyables et Merveilleuses”. Published 1814 by Pierre de La Mesangere. Engraved by George-Jacques Gatine. Drawings by Horace Vernet.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. (Directory, Regency, Georgian)
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses. Directoire, Neoclassical, Regency, Empire by Octave Uzanne.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. French First Empire fashion. (England Regency, Georgian fashion period)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration period, Romantic era, German Biedermeier.
- The days of the Directoire by Alfred Allinson.
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- Fashion and costume in the eighteenth century
- The French Republic 1789 to 1802.
- Fashion under the French Revolution.
- The Execution of the King Louis XVI. and Marie Antoinette
- Fashion during the french revolution. Paris 1793 to 1795.
- Fashion in Paris after the Revolution 1796-1800.