French Army Uniforms of French Fire Brigade.
Officer and soldier of 1846.
Armee Francaise de 1846. Sapeurs Pompiers. Officier et soldat.
After a drawing by F. Bastin. From a series: Armee Francaise 1804 à 1815. Paris Impr. Jules Rigo et Cie.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Viking costumes of the Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- Knights tournament duel jousting, 16th century.