Maharaja Karm Singh of Patiala, 19th c.
The rajah of Putteealla
Maharaja Karm Singh of Patiala (ruled from 1813 to 1845) with guards and escort, on his state elephant.
From the book: Portraits Of The Princes & People Of India b Emily Eden and Lowes C. Dickinson. Published: London, J. Dickinson & Son, 1844.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Asian costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.