State-entry of Emperor Charles V 1546.
City councillors, Lords, Alderman, Secretary, Steward, Masters of the Guild of Saint Nicholas.
36. Johan van Bronckhorst, council of Nijmegen.
37. Hendrik van Stepraedt, Lord of Doddendaal and Indoornick.
38. Lord Lijfhard van Ooy, council of Nijmegen.
39. Adriaan van Balveren
40. Christoffel van Weze, Lord of Hien, council of Nijmegen.
41. Jacob van Bronckhorst, Lord of Bemmel, alderman of Nijmegen.
42. Willem van Gendt, Lord of Loenen and Wolferen, council of Nijmegen.
43. Lord Johan van Haeften, Hellu and Herwijnen.
44-47. Masters of the Guild of Saint Nicholas.
48. Henrick Poeijn, secretary of the city of Nijmegen
49. Lambert Lamberti, steward of Nijmegen.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.
Emperor: A New Life of Charles V by Geoffrey Parker.
Drawing on vital new evidence, a top historian dramatically reinterprets the life and reign of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, ruler of the world’s first transatlantic empire.