Aldermen, sherriffs, council members, viscount and judge of the Emperor Charles V, 1546.
25-27. Johan van Boetbergen, Barthold die Claer and Otto van Meeckeren, sherriffs / aldermen of Nijmegen.
28-30. Petrus van Beronghen, Hendrik Pelss and Wichmann ven den Bergh, council members of Nijmegen.
31. Reinier van Wijhe, viscount and judge in Nijmegen.
32. Bernt van Welderen, judge.
33. Johan van Rossum, Lord of Rossum etc.
34. Herman van Boinenburg, alderman in Nijmegen.
35. Johan Schenck van Nijdeggen, Lord of Ophemert, council member in Nijmegen.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.
Emperor: A New Life of Charles V by Geoffrey Parker.
Drawing on vital new evidence, a top historian dramatically reinterprets the life and reign of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V, ruler of the world’s first transatlantic empire.