Traditional Parsis in India.
History of the Parsee. Zoroastrianism in India.
Source: History of the Parsis: including their manners, customs, religion and present position by Dosabhai Framji Karaka; in two volumes. London, 1884.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
Assyrian, Babylonian costume history. Mesopotamia.
Assyrian and Babylonian culture. Mesopotamia. Fashion history. Babylonian and Assyrian dress by... Read more
Ancient • Asia • Assyria • Court dress • Headdresses • Middle East • Military • Persia
Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Japanese military leader 16th century.
Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Japanese military leader 16th century. Celui qui devint le grand Hideyoshi (1... Read more
16th Century • Asia • Japan • Military