Roman Costumes. Women of Frascati by Bartolomeo Pinelli.
Frascati is a municipality in the province of Rome in the Italian region Lazio and is located in the Alban Hills and is one of the municipalities of the Castelli Romani. Since ancient times, this Roman patrician villas were built; Frascati was especially popular as a summer residence of the Romans. Nearby are the ruins of the Roman city of Tusculum Villas.
“Roman Costumes”. Drawing by Bartolomeo Pinelli (1781-1835). Engraving by C. Hullmandel. Published by Rodwell & Martin, London.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Provincial Russia. Costume and Culture.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.