Tin wares shop in 18th century France.
The figure shows the establishment, vendors and buyers in a tin store. After Christoph Kilian (1709 – 1781).
- Fashion in the of reign of Louis XV.
- French fashion during the 18th century.
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- Rococo Fashion in Paris and London, 1788.
- The use of the Corset. Fashion in the reign of Louis XVI.
- The court of Louis XV. and Madame de Pompadour
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The influence of Marie Antoinette on fashion. The reign of Louis XVI, 1774 – 1780
- Le Pouf. Fashion at the End of the Ancien Régime 1780 to 1789.
- Rococo fashion in the Reign of Louis XVI.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- The Salons of Paris in the 18th century.
- The French Republic. Revolution, directory period.
Support and Seduction: The History of Corsets and Bras (Abradale Books) by Beatrice Fontanel.
Thoughout the ages, women's breasts have been subjected to the endless whims of fashion. From the ancient Greeks to Mae West and Madonna, this light-hearted book charts the changing shapes of female beauty. The elegant and amusing images - including fashion drawings, paintings, photographs, and film stills - illustrate the often surprising history of the garments women have worn for support - and seduction.