Tin wares shop in 18th century France.
The figure shows the establishment, vendors and buyers in a tin store. After Christoph Kilian (1709 – 1781).
- Fashion in the of reign of Louis XV.
- French fashion during the 18th century.
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- Rococo Fashion in Paris and London, 1788.
- The use of the Corset. Fashion in the reign of Louis XVI.
- The court of Louis XV. and Madame de Pompadour
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The influence of Marie Antoinette on fashion. The reign of Louis XVI, 1774 – 1780
- Le Pouf. Fashion at the End of the Ancien Régime 1780 to 1789.
- Rococo fashion in the Reign of Louis XVI.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- The Salons of Paris in the 18th century.
- The French Republic. Revolution, directory period.