Toyotomi Hideyoshi. Japanese military leader 16th century.
Celui qui devint le grand Hideyoshi (16e siècle), alors au service de Nobunaga en lutte contre seigneurs révoltés, aide son maître à franchir une gué.
Toyotomi Hideyoshi (1537-1598), was a Japanese military leader and politician who decisively to the unification of modern Japan contributed (also referred to as the second of the three imperial unifier). He took over the position as General after the assassination of Oda Nobunaga, brought about the unification of Japan and was replaced by Tokugawa Leyasu, who founded the Tokugawa dynasty of shoguns.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Japan costumes 19th century by Auguste Racinet.
- Historical costumes from Asia, by Auguste Wahlen.
- Group of Samurais.
- Traditional Japan Nô robes.
- Ko-omote. Noh. Japanese theater masks.