Persian archer in full armor 15th century. Demo position.
15th c. Persian archer. Artist: Alois Greil (1841-1902), Hugo Kaeseberg, Wood-engraver (1847-1893).
Gallery: “Sheets for costume design: historical and folk costumes. Published by Franz Lipperheide, 1876-1887.
The King's Musketeers. A French army of 1814 to 1815.
A French army of 1814 to 1815. The King's Musketeers. Armee Francaise de 1814 à 1815. Mousquetai... Read more
1814 • 1815 • 19th Century • France • Military
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.
Medieval German and Italian clothing in the 13th Century.
Clothing in the 13th Century. Medieval, gothic fashion era. Top row left: Clothes of German ... Read more
13th Century • Child • Court dress • Germany • Italy • Middle Ages • Military • Nobility
The Capitan Pasha, Derya Bey. Admiral of the Turkish Navy.
The Capitan Pasha "Captain of the Sea". Admiral of the Ottoman Empire navy. THIS officer is the... Read more
1804 • 19th Century • Military • Ottoman Empire • Turkey Costumes