Persian archer in full armor 15th century. Demo position.
15th c. Persian archer. Artist: Alois Greil (1841-1902), Hugo Kaeseberg, Wood-engraver (1847-1893).
Gallery: “Sheets for costume design: historical and folk costumes. Published by Franz Lipperheide, 1876-1887.
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times.
Costumes of Assyrians, Medes and Persians in ancient times. Top row left: Assyrian man ... Read more
Ancient • Assyria • Middle East • Military • Nobility
Jacques de Molay. Grand Master of the Knights Templar.
Jacques de Molay. Grand Master of the Knights Templar. Jacques de Molay, also Jacob de Molay and ... Read more
14th Century • France • Middle Ages • Military
Polish soldiers. Military of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy.
Polish soldiers. Military of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy. The peoples of the Austro-Hungarian m... Read more
1890 • 19th Century • Military • Poland
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.
30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
Thirty Years War weapons, armament 1600-1650. Arming in the 30 year war. Helmet, gloves and a mu... Read more
1650 • 17th Century • Baroque • Germany • Military
Dutch Renaissance costumes. State-entry of Emperor Charles V.
Dutch Renaissance costumes. State-entry of Emperor Charles V. 36. Johan van Bronckhorst, council ... Read more
1545 • 16th Century • Military • Netherlands
Knight served by his squire and pages. 11th century.
Knight served by his squire and pages. 11th century. Chevalier servi par son écuyer et ses pages... Read more
11th Century • France • Middle Ages • Military