Tartan pattern worn by the Earl of Inverness.
Pattern of the Tartan worn by His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex as Earl of Inverness.
From the book: “The Scottish Gaël; or, Celtic Manners, as preserved among the Highlanders: being an historical and descriptive account of the inhabitants, antiquities and national peculiarities of Scotland; more particularly of the Northern or Gaelic parts, etc”
by James Logan.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- The shields of the Gauls. Clans in the Roman Empire.
- Roman Britain. Maps, Places, Tribes. Historical atlas.
- Scottish clan Mac Dhubhich, or Mac Duffs.
- Relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Clan Gillinhreac, or Mac Gillivray of the Scottish Highlands.
- Scottish clans Raonuil, or Mac Donalds of Clan Ranald
- The Highlanders of Scotland. Archibald Anderson Brown.
- The Highlanders of Scotland. Piper William Macdonald.