Ferdinand II Archduke of Further Austria with entourage 1546.
222. Remigius von Sueten, Herald of Austria.
223. Ferdinand II, Archduke of Austria
224. Adam von Zinzendorff, Page of the Archduke.
225. Philippe de Saint Aldegonde, Lord of Noircarmes, Page.
226. Lord Lamoraal van Egmond, Order of the Golden Fleece, Chamberlain.
227. Hermann, Count of Neuenahr and Meurs.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.
The Fabric of Civilization: How Textiles Made the World Paperback – December 7, 2021
by Virginia Postrel (Author)
From Neanderthal string to 3D knitting, an “expansive” global history that highlights “how textiles truly changed the world” (Wall Street Journal)