Baroness during the reign of Francis I, 16th century.
Renaissance fashion era.
Source: Le Musée cosmopolite. Costumes actuels de tous les peuples, gravés sur acier par les premiers Graveurs de Paris. Paris, Ancienne Mon Aubert, ca. 1850-1860.
Renaissance, England Tudor fashion era.
- 11th to 13th century French fashion history.
- 11th to 13th century German fashion history.
- 11th to 15th century Caps and Hoods fashion.
- 13th century French male fashion history.
- 14th to 15th century Italian fashion history.
- 14th century German fashion history.
- 14th century Headdresses
- 15th century German male fashion history.
- 15th century German female fashion history.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Hennin.
- The Reticulated Headdress.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Fashion under the Reigns of Louis XI., 1461 to 1515.
- Fashion under the Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545.
- Fashion under the Reign of Henry II. 1547 TO 1558.
- Fashion under the Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560.
- Fashion under the Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574.
- Fashion under the Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589.
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History.
- The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history.
- The Commedia dell’Arte. Italian Renaissance Theater.
- The French Fashion History (Overview)
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Byzantine costume history.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history.
- Carolingian Period 752-987. Reign of Charlemagne.
- The Carolingian Fashion Period 987 to 1270.
- The Influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- Christine de Pisa presenting her manuscript Roman de las Rose to Queen Isabeau of Bavaria.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine, Medieval Queen 12th century.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.