French court dresses.
Renaissance fashion at the end of the 16th century
- 1st – Guards under Charles IX. and Henry III.
- 2. – Swiss Guard.
- 3. – Soldier.
- 4.5. – Court dresses.
- 6. – Louise de Lorraine (1553 –1601) Queen consort, wife of Henry III.
- 7. – Registrar.
- 8. – President of Parliament.
- 9. – Doctor of Medicine.
- 10. – Margaret of Lorraine Duchess of Alençon (1463 – 1521) .
- 11. – Henry III.
- 12. 13. – Court dresses at the time of Henry IV. at the end of the 16th century.
- 14. – Henry IV. to 16th century.
Louis XIII. Ancien Régime. Renaissance, Baroque, Tudor fashion era.
- Reigns of John and of Charles V. 1350 to 1380. (Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic)
- Reigns’ of Charles VI. and Charles VII. 1380 to 1461. (Medieval, Gothic, Burgundy)
- Reigns of Louis XI, Charles VIII, and Louis XII. 1461 to 1515 (Late Medieval, Burgundy, early Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545. (Renaissance, Tudor)
- Reign of Henry II. 1547 to 1558. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560. (Tudor, Renaissance)
- Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574. (Tudor, Renaissance, Spanish court dress)
- Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589. (Renaissance, early Baroque, Spanish court dress, Tudor)
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643. (Renaissance, Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715. (Baroque)
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774. (Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780. (Late Rococo)
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789. Le Pouf. Fashion in the Ancien Régime.
- The Reticulated Headdress. 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- The Hennin. Headdress 15th century. Medieval Burgundy era.
- Costumes de Noblesse du 14ème siècle. Histoire de la mode médiévale.
- Gabrielle d’Estrées, mistress of the French King Henry IV. 16th century, Renaissance fashion era.
- Henri de Lorraine, duc de Guise. France 16th century. Huguenot wars.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence to Louis XV. Rococo era.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History.
- Les Modes de la Renaissance de l’an 1461 à l’an 1574.
- Characters of The Commedia dell Arte. Italian Renaissance Theater.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- On the history of costumes. Fashion gallery from ancient until the 19th century.
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- The Gunpowder Plot. England history.
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England.
- The reign of Elizabeth. The days of Queen Bess.
- Tudor Queen. The offer of the crown to Lady Jane Grey.
- Queen Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- Sir Francis Drake. England history.
- The english boy king Edward VI. England history.
- Relics associated with Queen Elisabeth. England history.
The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England
16th Century • England • Renaissance • Tudor
The character of Henry VIII. THE GREAT HARRY. Henry VIII. Tudor 1491-1547, was from 1509 to 1... Read more
Renaissance Costumes, 16th Century. German citizen.
1550 • 16th Century • Germany • Renaissance
German Renaissance Costumes in 1550. German citizen fashion in the 16th century. The man is weari... Read more
Captain costume of the emperor's guard. Dutch Guelderian Wars.
1546 • 16th Century • Military • Netherlands • Nobility • Renaissance
Captain costume of the emperor's guard. Dutch Guelderian Wars. 16th century. 154. Jean de Montmo... Read more
16th Century Italian Renaissance Two Tone Fabrics Design
16th Century • Fabric • Italy • Renaissance
16th century Italian Renaissance two tone fabrics design. Sixteenth century. - Italian School. (S... Read more