Cream colored street dress. Paris fashion 1911.
Street dress in cream colored cloth with embroidery and a black belt. Photography Reutlinger Paris.
- Le style parisien. Les elegances parisiennes 1915. by Lucien Vogel. (Art Nouveau. Fin de siècle, Belle Époque era.)
- France. Haute couture spring season, 1913. (Fin de siècle era.)
- Les Robes de Paul Poiret racontée par Paul Iribe, Paris 1908.
- Paris Fashion Designers in 1916.
- Dolls for the showcase by Lotte Pritzel. 1911.
- Les Chapeaux du Très Parisien Vol. 1., by G.P. Joumard. First edition 1921. (Flapper, Gatsby, Art deco era.)
- Les Chapeaux du Très Parisien Vol. 2,.G.P. Joumard. Second edition 1922.
- Les créations parisiennes. La mode est un art. Published 1929. (Flapper, Gatsby, Art deco era.)
- STYL 1922-1924. German Fashion Magazine. (Berlin Roaring twenties. Flappers, Art deco era.)
- The Incroyables and Muscadins. The French directory dandies.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses. French directoire fashion era.
- The days of the Directoire by Alfred Allinson.
- The Gallery of Fashion by Nikolaus von Heideloff. Regency, Empire, Neoclassical.
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses. Directoire, Neoclassical, Regency, Empire by Octave Uzanne.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. French First Empire fashion. (England Regency, Georgian fashion period)
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration period, Romantic era, German Biedermeier.
- Romantic fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848. Victorian era. Crinoline.
- Fashion and costume in the eighteenth century
Support and Seduction: The History of Corsets and Bras (Abradale Books) by Beatrice Fontanel.
Thoughout the ages, women's breasts have been subjected to the endless whims of fashion. From the ancient Greeks to Mae West and Madonna, this light-hearted book charts the changing shapes of female beauty. The elegant and amusing images - including fashion drawings, paintings, photographs, and film stills - illustrate the often surprising history of the garments women have worn for support - and seduction.