Dutch Lords, 16th century.
- Adolf Bentinck, Lord of Loo
- Karel van Gelre, Lord of Spankeren
- Johan van Keppel, Lord of Cannenburg, Landdrost/Reeve of De Graafschap.
- Hendrik van Maschereel, Lord of Balgoy
- Reinier van Aeswijn, Lord of Brakel etc.
- Carel van Middachten, Lord of Herveld
- Johan de Cocq, Lord of Delwijnen
- Gijsbert van de Poll, Lord of Leeuwen
- Thomas van Appeltern, Lord of Persingen
- Jasper van Wijhe, Lord of Echteld
- Willem van Rossum, Lord of Zoelen and Dalen
- Johan van Weze, Lord of Dodewaard
- Johan van Boinenburg, Count of Ubbergen.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.