A valuable sourcebook for costume designers, dressmakers and those involved in historical reenactments, this book contains all the information you need to create authentic clothes from the Tudor period.
An English Gentleman costume in 1590.
Tudor fashion era. Renaissance 16th century.
Source: Selections Of The Ancient Costume Of Great Britain And Ireland, from the 7th to the 16th Century by Charles Hamilton Smith. London: Printed by William Bulmer and Co. Shakespeare-Press, for Messrs. Colnaghi and Co. Cockspur Street, 1814 Engraver: Atkinson, John Augustus, 1775 c. 1833, Havell, Robert, d. 1832, Merigot, James. Hill, John, 1770-1850.
- The reign of Elizabeth the first. The days of Queen Bess.
- Mary Queen of Scots.
- England 16th century gauntlets and gloves fashion
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England
- The english boy king Edward VI.
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- Queen Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- Sir Thomas More. English statesman in the 16th century.
- Catherine Howard. Queen of England, fifth wife of King Henry VIII.
- Anne Boleyn. Queen of England, wife of Henry VIII.
- England Tudor fashion 1550 to 1580, 16th century.