An English Gentleman in 1590.
Tudor fashion era. Renaissance 16th century.
Source: Selections Of The Ancient Costume Of Great Britain And Ireland, from the 7th to the 16th Century by Charles Hamilton Smith. London: Printed by William Bulmer and Co. Shakespeare-Press, for Messrs. Colnaghi and Co. Cockspur Street, 1814 Engraver: Atkinson, John Augustus, 1775 c. 1833, Havell, Robert, d. 1832, Merigot, James. Hill, John, 1770-1850.
- The reign of Elizabeth the first. The days of Queen Bess.
- Mary Queen of Scots.
- England 16th century gauntlets and gloves fashion
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England
- The english boy king Edward VI.
- King James I of England, son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots.
- Queen Mary, the daughter of Henry VIII.
- Sir Thomas More. English statesman in the 16th century.
- Catherine Howard. Queen of England, fifth wife of King Henry VIII.
- Anne Boleyn. Queen of England, wife of Henry VIII.
- England Tudor fashion 1550 to 1580, 16th century.
The Tudor Tailor: Reconstructing Sixteenth-Century Dress by Ninya Mikhaila & Jane Malcolm-Davies.
A valuable sourcebook for costume designers, dressmakers and those involved in historical reenactments, this book contains all the information you need to create authentic clothes from the Tudor period.