ANCIENT JEWISH WORK IN THE NORTH-EAST OF THE HARAM WALL, NEAR S. MARY’S GATE.
- Ancient Saracenic Monument.
- Ancient Jewish Stone in the North-east corner of Haram es-Sherif
- The largest stones of the Herodian period.
- Stones of the period of Solomon.
- Restoration of the Wall.
- Recent Restoration of the Wall by the natives.
- Arab Wall of the time of Solomon.
- Modern Mohammedan Tombs.
- Eastern Slope of the Mount Moriah.
Source: Jerusalem Explored. Being a description of the ancient and modern city, with numerous illustrations consisting of views, ground plans, and sections by Ermete Pierotti; translated by Thomas George Bonney (Fellow of St Johns College, Cambridge). London: Bell and Daldy; Cambridge: Deighton, Bell and Co. 1864.