Carolingian clothing 751-987.
Medieval costume of Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest and Burgess.
The Fabric of Civilization: How Textiles Made the World Paperback – December 7, 2021
by Virginia Postrel (Author)
From Neanderthal string to 3D knitting, an “expansive” global history that highlights “how textiles truly changed the world” (Wall Street Journal)
- Europe in the time of Charles the Great 768 – 814 (Maps, Places.).
- The Carolingian fashion period 7th and 8th century.
- The Carolingian fashion period 987 to 1270.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers. Knights of Malta.
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history 4th and 5th century.
- Byzantine costume history. 5th to 6th century.
- King Harold II. Last Anglo-Saxon king of England. (English history)
- 11th to 13th century. Medieval clothing in France.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion. (English history)
- German medieval costume history. 11th to 13th century.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.
- Fashion History of France. On the history of costumes.