Carolingian clothing 751-987.
Medieval costume of Carolingian Knight in armor, Bishop, Priest and Burgess.
First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
- Europe in the time of Charles the Great 768 – 814 (Maps, Places.).
- The Carolingian fashion period 7th and 8th century.
- The Carolingian fashion period 987 to 1270.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers. Knights of Malta.
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history 4th and 5th century.
- Byzantine costume history. 5th to 6th century.
- King Harold II. Last Anglo-Saxon king of England. (English history)
- 11th to 13th century. Medieval clothing in France.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century.
- Richard I the Lionheart. Cœur de Lion. (English history)
- German medieval costume history. 11th to 13th century.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.
- Fashion History of France. On the history of costumes.