Masters of the Guild of St. Eloy. Renaissance costumes.
50-53. Herman van Lobroick, Frederik van Loen, Johan Noeth, Teunis de Lange; couriers
54. Banner carrier of the St. Eloy or Smith Guild
55-57. Masters of the Guild of St. Eloy
58. Accountant of the Guild of St. Eloy
59. Banner carrier of the Guild of St. Timothy or Bakers Guild
60-62. Masters of the guild of St. Timothy
63. Accountant of the Guild of St. Timothy
64. Banner carrier of the Guild of St. Olof or Sailor’s guild.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.