South Africa, Namibia. Bantu, Xhosa warrior.
Source: Manners, customs and costumes of all peoples of the world, based on authentic documents and the most recent trips by Auguste Wahlen, Knight of several Orders. Engrapher: François Pannemaker (1822-1900). Theophile Emanuel Duverger (1821-1894). Published: Brussels, 1843.
- Historical costumes from Europe.
- Historical costumes from Asia.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie.