A Hindu woman
Traditional Indian hindu women dress in 1794, 18th century.
Source: The Oriental Annual, or Scenes in India. Comprising twenty-five engravings from original drawings by William Daniell, R.A. and a descriptive Account by the Rev. Hobart Caunter, B.D. London: Published by Edward Bull, Holles Street, Cavendish Square, 1834.
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.