Netherlands Baroque costumes.
First third of the 17th century. Baroque era.
Mode of Netherlands nobility and particans during the first third of the 17th century, 1620th.
Upper half of the picture: Spanish court dress in the Netherlands. Civil costume in the Netherlands.
Lower half of the picture: Dutch artist and Prince. Distinguished Dutch people.
Source: “On the history of costumes”. Munich pictures sheets. Published by Braun & Schneider, Munich c.1858 -1898s.
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643.
- Reign of Louis XIV. 1643 to 1715
- Reign of Louis XV. 1715 to 1774.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1774 to 1780.
- Reign of Louis XVI. 1780 to 1789.
- Madame de Pompadour. Her political power and general influence.
- The Entry of Louis XIV and Maria Theresa into Arras 1667.
- The Coronation Banquet of Louis XV at Reims 1722.
- Costumes Louis XV era. Rococo fashion 1720-1740.
- English style in the Reign of Louis XIV
- The Corset and the Crinolin.
- Italian Lace History. Reference List of Italian Laces.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century
- Ladies hat styles from 1776-1790 by Rose Bertin.
- The Salons of Paris before the French Revolution 1786-1789.
- The Evolution of Modern Feminine Fashion 1786.
- Caraco a´la francaise in 1786.
- Fashion in Paris and London, 1780 to 1788.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814.