Duchy of Guelders. Costume cavalcade 1546.
89. Joachim van Wisch, Lord of Ter Borg etc.
90. Herman Count of Bronckhorst.
91. Johan van Sallandt, Lord of Boucholt etc.
92. Johan van Groesbeeck, Lord of Beek, Heumen and Malden.
93. Johan van Rechteren, Lord of Doorwerth, Nederhemert, Doorenburg, Gorssel and Nijenbeek.
94. Willem van Scherpenzeel, Lord of Rosendael etc.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.
The Fabric of Civilization: How Textiles Made the World Paperback – December 7, 2021
by Virginia Postrel (Author)
From Neanderthal string to 3D knitting, an “expansive” global history that highlights “how textiles truly changed the world” (Wall Street Journal)