German Medieval dresses 14th Century.
First Time Sewing: The Absolute Beginner's Guide by Editors Of Creative Publishing
Filled with detailed descriptions of materials and tools, the easy step-by-step instructions for all the basic sewing techniques will have you creating projects like aprons, pillows, and even pants and shorts in no time.
Top row left: Knight clothing in the second Half of 1300. Günther of Schwarzburg, Holy Roman Emperor in 1349, in armor and with sword. Count of Orlamünde in chain mail and armed to 1350. Count of Katzenellenbogen in Armor in 1315. Heinrich to Seinsheim in Armor, in 1360.
Bottom row left: Knight Rudolf of Sachsenhausen in Armor, 1370. War costume in 1360. Knight Konrad von Bikenbach in Armor, 1393. Noblewoman Gudela of Holzhausen in the fashion of the year 1378. Knight Weikhard Frosch in full armor, 1387.
Gallery: On the history of costumes. Münchener Bilderbogen. Edited by Braun and Schneider 1860.
Associated to Medieval, Byzantine, Gothic, Burgundy, Renaissance.
- 11th to 13th century French fashion history.
- 11th to 13th century German fashion history.
- 11th to 15th century Caps and Hoods fashion.
- 13th century French male fashion history.
- 14th to 15th century Italian fashion history.
- 14th century German fashion history.
- 14th century Headdresses
- 15th century German male fashion history.
- 15th century German female fashion history.
- 15th century medieval room interior. The history of Tobit. Historia Scholastica.
- The Hennin.
- The Reticulated Headdress.
- Italian Lace History. Reference List of Italian Laces.
- Fabric terms dictionary from A to Z
- Collection of antique fabric design.
- The Corset and the Crinoline. Introduction of Cottes-Hardies. The Ladies of Old France.
- Fashion under the Reigns of Louis XI., 1461 to 1515.
- Fashion under the Reign of Francis I. 1515 to 1545.
- Fashion under the Reign of Henry II. 1547 TO 1558.
- Fashion under the Reign of Francis II. 1559 to 1560.
- Fashion under the Reign of Charles IX. 1560 to 1574.
- Fashion under the Reign of Henri III. 1574 to 1589.
- Reigns of Henri IV. and Louis XIII. 1589 to 1643.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History.
- The Corset and the Crinolin fashion history.
- The Commedia dell’Arte. Italian Renaissance Theater.
- The French Fashion History (Overview)
- The Gallic and Gallo-Roman costume period.
- Byzantine costume history.
- Frankish Merovingian costume history.
- Carolingian Period 752-987. Reign of Charlemagne.
- The Carolingian Fashion Period 987 to 1270.
- The Influence of the Crusaders to the French clothing.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- The Rise of Monachism. Monastic costumes history.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- Christine de Pisa presenting her manuscript Roman de las Rose to Queen Isabeau of Bavaria.
- Eleanor of Aquitaine, Medieval Queen 12th century.
- The Romance of the Rose. The Art of courtly love.
- The Lady of Tournament delivering the Price.
- On the history of costumes. From Ancient to the 19th century.