King James (1566-1625) from England with sword.
Tudor fashion era. Renaissance period.
He was born on 19 June 1566 as the son of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots, and her second husband, Henry Stewart, Duke of Albany, in Edinburgh. James was from 1567 as James VI King of Scotland and since 1603 until his death in addition as James I King of England and King of Ireland.
Engraved by C. Holl for Pinkerton`s Iconographia
- The character of Henry VIII. Tudor King of England.
- The reign of Elizabeth. The days of Queen Bess.
- Tudor Queen. The offer of the crown to Lady Jane Grey.
- Mary Queen of Scots at Lochleven Castle.
- Sir Francis Drake.
- The english boy king Edward VI.
- Relics associated with Queen Elisabeth.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits Illustrative of English and Scottish History: