Priestess of Demeter (Ceres) with long-sided diploidion or ampechonion.
Demeter (ancient Greek Δημήτηρ, Δήμητρα, Δηώ Dēmḗtēr, Dḗmētra, Dēṓ) is a mother goddess in Greek mythology from the Greek-Latin region. She is one of the twelve Olympian deities, the Olympioi, and is responsible for the fertility of the earth, grain and seeds. Demeter’s Roman name as god is Ceres.
Ceres in classical Latin [ˈkɛ.reːs]) is the Roman goddess of agriculture and fertility and is considered a lawgiver. She is the daughter of Ops and Saturn. In Greek, Ceres is called Demeter. She had two children with Jupiter: Proserpina and an unnamed boy.
- Greek doric. Costumes during the so-called Golden Age of Greece.
- The Greek Costume & Fashion History of Antiquity.
- The Homeric costume of early Greeks. Dress of ancient Greece.
- Greek Military. Two warriors in armor of iron, bronze, and leather.
- Greek-Roman furniture. Throne chair, Bisellium, Sella castrensis.
- How Greek women dressed. The female dress of the classical period.
- A quadriga. Greek-Roman Gods. The ancient greek-roman culture.
- Greek women’s costumes. Endymata and epiblemata.
- Hairstyles and headgear in ancient Greece. Historical Greek fashion.
- Greek Military of Antiquity. Different types of Chariots and Armor.
- Warriors of heroic and historical time. Leaders and Soldiers.
- The Greek military of antiquity. Spartans, Hoplites, Peltasts.
- Ancient Greece Coiffures. Hairstyles & Hair Fashions of Greek antiquity.
- The Ancient Greek fashion history. Clothing in Ancient Greece.
- Greece women’s costumes. The chiton, strophion, make-up.
- The Women’s toilet of ancient Greece. Cosmetics, beauty products.
- The Chlamys, the Petasos, the Himation, the Chiton. Helmets.
- Ancient Greece. Table manners. Meals, Banquet, Table Equipment.
- Greek women after the figures from Tanagra and Asia Minor.
- Lyras and flutes. About the musical instruments of ancient Greece.
- Greco-Roman Antiquities. Pompeian style. Decorative Architecture.
- Minoan costume history 1600 B.C. The Palace of Minos at Knossos.
- The Amazons. Female daring fighters and equestrian warriors.