Renaissance costumes of nobles and citizen. Dutch Guelderian Wars.
120. Joost Sasbout, Lord of Spalant.
121. Mr. Adriaan Nicolai, Council Ordinary of the Hof van Gelre.
122. Christoffel, Count of Meurs and Sarwerden, Council Ordinary of the Hof van Gelre.
123. Mr. Johan Stratius, Mayor of Arnhem and Council Ordinary of the Hof van Gelre.
124. Johan van Wittenhorst, Lord of De Horst.
125. Jacob Pieck, Lord of Idendoorn, Dreumel etc.
126. Mr. Johan Schenck.
127. Mr. Johan Bell.
128. Mr. Baptista Berty.
129. Hendrik de Ruyter, Bommelerwaard.
130. Mr. Gerard van Renoy, Steward-General of the Duchy of Gelre.
131, Diederick van Wely.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.