Royal Sappers and Miners. Working Dress 1854.
Source: The History of the Corps of Royal Sappers and Miners by Thomas W. J. Connolly. London 1855. Publisher: Longman, Brown, Green, & Longmans.
Captain costume of the emperor's guard. Dutch Guelderian Wars.
Captain costume of the emperor's guard. Dutch Guelderian Wars. 16th century. 154. Jean de Montmo... Read more
1546 • 16th Century • Military • Netherlands • Nobility • Renaissance
Kalmyk soldier costume, armed with bow, arrows and spear.
Kalmyk soldier costume, Oirats, Dzungaria armed with bow, arrows and spear. Gallery: Asian costu... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Kalmykia • Military
Collection of antique pistols by Sir Walter Scott.
Collection of antique pistols by Sir Walter Scott. PAIR OF PISTOLS WHICH BELONGED TO NAPOLEON I... Read more
1820 • 19th Century • Accessoires • England • First Empire • France • Military
Egyptian Campaign. Flag Colours of the 72nd Highlanders.
Egyptian Campaign. 1st Battalion Seaforth Highlanders Colours of the 72nd (Duke Of Albany's Own) ... Read more
19th Century • Military • Scotland
Department of St. Gallen. Switzerland military uniforms
John Warth Hunter of the Department of St. Gallen. Johanes Warth Jaeger von der Abteilung St. Gal... Read more
1792 • 1793 • 1794 • 18th Century • Military • Switzerland
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Abbotsford; the personal relics and antiquarian treasures of Sir Walter Scott.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
- Pictures and Royal Portraits illustrative of English and Scottish History.