Smuggler. Costumes Pyrenees 1834.
Source: Costumes des Pyrénées dessinés d’après nature & lithographiés par Édouard Pingret. Paris: Gihaut frères, 1834.
Women from around Paris, reign of Charles VII., 1443.
Women from around Paris, reign of Charles VII., 1443. French 15th century fashion, end of gothic,... Read more
1440 • 15th Century • Burgundian dress • France • Headdresses • Middle Ages • Traditional
Inhabitants of the Gutach Valley in the Black Forest
Inhabitants of the Gutach valley in the Black Forest in traditional costume around 1900 Resident... Read more
1896 • 19th Century • Germany • Traditional
Dalmacija folk dresses. Traditional Dalmatia national costumes.
Dalmacija folk dresses. Peoples from Dalmacija. Traditional Woman`s and Mens Dress of Dalmatia. ... Read more
1890 • 19th Century • Bosnia and Herzegovina • Croatia • Serbia • Traditional
Switzerland costumes from Canton Uri and Canton Ticino 1860.
Switzerland costumes from Canton Uri and Canton Ticino 1860. The girls wearing the traditional co... Read more
1860 • Switzerland • Traditional
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Costumes of Japan and Java.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Provincial Russia. Costume and Culture.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Views of Darjeeling: With typical native portraits and groups.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.