Historical Turkish male and female costumes from the european part of the Ottoman Empire.
From the book: The costume history by Auguste Racinet, 1888.
- The costume of Turkey. Illustrated by a series of engravings; with descriptions in english. By Octavian Dalvimart.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Historical costumes of Japan and Java.
- History of the Indian Tribes of North America.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Traditional Switzerland National Costumes
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- Country, Character, and Costumes in Portugal and Spain.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.