Noble Persian costume in 1840.
Noble Persan. Asia.
Source: Asian costumes by Auguste Wahlen. Manners, customs and costumes of all peoples of the world.
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance.
Bali Legong dance. Woman dancing the secular dance. The Legong is a dance that originated on the ... Read more
19th Century • Asia • Headdresses • Indonesia
A Chinese Mandarin. Historical Chinese costume in 1799.
A MANDARIN OF DISTINCTION IN HIS HABIT OF CEREMONY Historical Chinese costume in 1799. Qing dyna... Read more
1799 • 18th Century • Asia • China • Court dress • Traditional
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.