Order of the golden Fleece costumes. Renaissance 16th century.
176. Maximiliaan van Egmond, Count of Buren, Order of the Golden Fleece, Stadholder of Friesland etc, Chamberlain of the emperor.
177. Don Ferdinando Alvarez de Toledo, Duke of Alva, High commander of the Emperial Army, Order of the golden Fleece.
178. Adrien de Croy, Lord of Beaurain, Order of the Golden Fleece.
179. Philippe de Montmorency, Count of Hoorne, Lord of Weert etc.
180. Philippe de Lannoy, Prince of Sulmone, Order of the Golden Fleece, Chamberlain.
181. Willem, duke of Kleef/Cleves, Gulik and Berg, Lord of Ravenstein.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.