Renaissance 16th century nobility costumes 1546.
89. Joachim van Wisch, Lord of Ter Borg etc.
90. Herman Count of Bronckhorst
91. Johan van Sallandt, Lord of Boucholt etc.
92. Johan van Groesbeeck, Lord of Beek, Heumen and Malden
93. Johan van Rechteren, Lord of Doorwerth, Nederhemert, Doorenburg, Gorssel and Nijenbeek
94. Willem van Scherpenzeel, Lord of Rosendael etc.
Galerie: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.