Crinoline Costume Plates 1860 to 1881.
Victorian Fashion England.
Victorian Headdresses, Child costumes. The Englishwoman’s Domestic Magazine. Neo-Rococo style fashion.
England Georgian Regency, France Directoire, First Empire, Neo Classical, Victorian era.
- Fashion during the french revolution. Paris 1793 to 1795. By Julius M. Price.
- The days of the Directoire by Alfred Allinson.
- The Incroyables and Muscadins. The French directory dandies.
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses. The Frenchwoman of the century by Octave Uzanne.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses. Drawings by Carle Vernet, Horace Vernet .
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. Fashion during the directoire. By Augustin Challamel.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. French Empire era, in England the Regency or Georgian fashion era.
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration or Romanticism fashion era. German Biedermeier.
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848. Victorian era. Romanticism fashion.
- Fashion and Costumes of the The Second Republic. 1848 -1851. Victorian era. “Second Rococo”.
- Fashion History France. On the history of costumes. Archives of French fashion