Crinoline Costume Plates 1860 to 1881.
Victorian Fashion England.
Victorian Headdresses, Child costumes. The Englishwoman’s Domestic Magazine. Neo-Rococo style fashion.
England Georgian Regency, France Directoire, First Empire, Neo Classical, Victorian era.
Mindanao natives playing the Kutiyapi. Philppines.
Mindanao natives playing the Kutiyapi. Philppines. Mindanao is the second largest island of t... Read more
10s • 1916 • 20th Century • Oceania • Philippines • Traditional
- Fashion during the french revolution. Paris 1793 to 1795. By Julius M. Price.
- The days of the Directoire by Alfred Allinson.
- The Incroyables and Muscadins. The French directory dandies.
- Nymphs and Merveilleuses. The Frenchwoman of the century by Octave Uzanne.
- Les Incroyables et Merveilleuses. Drawings by Carle Vernet, Horace Vernet .
- Comparison of the French and English modes. The Regency fashion period 1808-1815.
- The French Republic 1789 to 1804. Fashion during the directoire. By Augustin Challamel.
- Reign of Napoleon I. 1804 to 1814. French Empire era, in England the Regency or Georgian fashion era.
- Reigns of Louis XVIII. and Charles X. 1815 to 1830. The Restoration or Romanticism fashion era. German Biedermeier.
- Fashion in the Reign of Philippe. 1830 to 1848. Victorian era. Romanticism fashion.
- Fashion and Costumes of the The Second Republic. 1848 -1851. Victorian era. “Second Rococo”.
- Fashion History France. On the history of costumes. Archives of French fashion