Grecian Ladies in Chiton. Ancient Greece.
Source: Costume of the ancients by Thomas Hope. London: Printed for William Miller, 1812. Drawn & Etched by Thomas Hobe, H. Moses
- Greek doric. Costumes during the so-called Golden Age of Greece.
- The Greek Costume & Fashion History of Antiquity.
- The Homeric costume of early Greeks. Dress of ancient Greece.
- Greek Military. Two warriors in armor of iron, bronze, and leather.
- Greek-Roman furniture. Throne chair, Bisellium, Sella castrensis.
- How Greek women dressed. The female dress of the classical period.
- A quadriga. Greek-Roman Gods. The ancient greek-roman culture.
- Greek women’s costumes. Endymata and epiblemata.
- Hairstyles and headgear in ancient Greece. Historical Greek fashion.
- Greek Military of Antiquity. Different types of Chariots and Armor.
- Warriors of heroic and historical time. Leaders and Soldiers.
- The Greek military of antiquity. Spartans, Hoplites, Peltasts.
- Ancient Greece Coiffures. Hairstyles & Hair Fashions of Greek antiquity.
- The Ancient Greek fashion history. Clothing in Ancient Greece.
- Greece women’s costumes. The chiton, strophion, make-up.
- The Women’s toilet of ancient Greece. Cosmetics, beauty products.
- The Chlamys, the Petasos, the Himation, the Chiton. Helmets.
- Ancient Greece. Table manners. Meals, Banquet, Table Equipment.
- Greek women after the figures from Tanagra and Asia Minor.
- Lyras and flutes. About the musical instruments of ancient Greece.
- Greco-Roman Antiquities. Pompeian style. Decorative Architecture.
- Minoan costume history 1600 B.C. The Palace of Minos at Knossos.
- The Amazons. Female daring fighters and equestrian warriors.