Shako 19th century. Napoleonic wars.
- 567 – Shako of the 5th French Hussars under Napoleon I. Order to 1812. Blue color, yellow border, yellow curtain. The 5th Hussar regiment fought at Austerlitz in 1805, 1809 at Eckmühl, Wagram, 1812 at Borodino, Berezina, 1813 in Leipzig, Bautzen, Hanau.
- 568 – Shako of the 8th French Hussars under Napoleon I. Order to 1812. Red color, black and red curtain. Cockade new. Beautiful piece in typical pot shape. Built in 1793. The regiment distinguished himself at Austerlitz, Lübeck, Eylau, Wagram, Vilnius, Borodino, Altenburg, Leipzig, Strasbourg, etc.. It was disbanded in 1814.
- 575 – Shako of the 7th Regiment of the French hunter on horseback under Napoleon I. Order to 1808. Fought in Belgium – Austria – Switzerland – Westphalia.
- 577 – Hat of an Austrian staff officer. Order to 1809. Typical Austrian High form enclosed with broad, ornamented gold braid. Without cockade.
- 578 – Shako of a sergeant from the Westphalian train horses under King Jerome of Westphalia. Order to 1812. With white braids and red pompom.
- 580 – Shako of a captain from the Westphalian train horses under King Jerome of Westphalia. Order to 1813. With silver braid and white pompom.
- 597 – Shako of the Pomeranian armed horsemen (Prussian military land-cavalry). In 1813.
- 603 – Fusilier shako of the Bavarian country defense. Order to 1830. With white pompom and white curtain. Shako cover of sheet metal.
- 617 – Hat of a staff officer of the Reuss contingent. Order to 1812. With black-red-yellow cockade and gold braid-lacing.
- 619 – Hat of a Saxon officer of the General Staff. With white (silver) cockade, gold lacing and a short red and silver tassel. Approx. In 1812.
- 620 – Shako of a sergeant of the Saxon horse artillery brigade. Order to 1810. With red plume. Stood by Paunsdorf of Leipzig in October 1813 in the battle.
- 622 – Shako of the infantry of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt. Order to 1820.
- 654 – horse collar with rich embossed leather ornamentation with which Austria’s double-headed eagle and the year in 1807. From the carriage park of the Emperor Francis I of Austria.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.
Costumes of the 12th century. Monastic, Nobility, Citizens, Knights.
Costumes of the 12th century. Monastic, Nobility, Citizens, Knights. Fashion during the middle ag... Read more
12th Century • Byzantine • Ecclesiastical • Germany • Italy • Middle Ages • Military • Nobility
12th century clothing. Nobility, Pope, Jewish, Crusader
12th century clothing. Nobility, Pope, Jewish, Crusader Medieval chivalary. Gothic fashion era. ... Read more
12th Century • Court dress • Ecclesiastical • Germany • Middle Ages • Military • Nobility
The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
The Schaller. 1460 - 1500. Helmet and neck cover (beard hood) from the 15th century. The hel... Read more
1460 • 15th Century • Germany • Middle Ages • Military
French crossbowman of the 12th Century. Militia of commons.
French crossbowman of the 12th Century. Militia of commons. Milice des communes, Arbaletrier. XII... Read more
12th Century • France • Middle Ages • Military