VIEW OF THE BARRACK OF THE HARAM ES-SHERIF.
- Barrack of the Haram es-Sherif
- Northern corner of the Tower Antonia, according to Pierotti.
- Houses of the time of Saladin.
- Entrance to the Haram es-Sherif
- Mosque of the Little Sakharah.
- Bevelled rock.
Source: Jerusalem Explored. Being a description of the ancient and modern city, with numerous illustrations consisting of views, ground plans, and sections by Ermete Pierotti; translated by Thomas George Bonney (Fellow of St Johns College, Cambridge). London: Bell and Daldy; Cambridge: Deighton, Bell and Co. 1864.
View of Mount Zion, Mosque el-Aksa, Ophel, Valley of Hinnom, Mount of Offence, Valley of the Kidron, Bir-Eyub. En-Rogel, Walls…