Renaissance clerics and knights costume 16th century.
205. Antoine Perrenot, Bishop of Utrecht, member of the Council of state of The Netherlands.
206. Charles de Croy, Bishop of Doornik/Tournay.
207. Knight Arent van Groenevelt, Bailiff of St. Amand.
208. Jan van den Esse, Treasurer of the Emperor.
209. Johan van Goch, Vicar of the Bishop of Utrecht.
210. Cornelis van Mierop.
211. Marcus Plessierus, confessor of the emperor.
212. Joan Obbrenburger, Secretary of the Emperor.
213. Christoffel Pyramus, Secretary.
214. Maximiliaan van Bourgondie, Lord of Veere and Beveren, Admiral of Zeeland, Order of the Golden Fleece.
215. Maarten van Rossum, Field Marshall of Gelre.
Source: Costume cavalcade, has held by members of the Leidsch Studenten Corps, at 24th of June 1890, commemmorating the 300th anniversary of Leyden University, re-living the State-entry of Emperor Charles V (1500-1558), into Nijmegen municipality, the Netherlands, 9th February 1546.