A Nakhan at the Court of Amarapoorah, Rangoon Burma.
Source: Journal of a Residence in the Burmhan Empire, and more particularly at the Court of Amarapoorah. By Hiram Cox. London 1821.
A Yakutan Girl, Sakha in traditional folk dress 1803.
A Yakutan Girl, Sakha in traditional folk dress 1803. Back figure of a Yakutan Girl. Une Fille Y... Read more
1803 • 19th Century • Asia • Russia • Siberian
Japan Merchant of oranges. Traditional Japan costumes.
Japan Merchant of oranges. Marchande d'oranges. Published by Autour du Monde. Souvenirs de Voyag... Read more
1895 • 19th Century • Asia • Genre • Japan • Traditional
The Motrebs. Persian dancer and musicians, 16th century.
Persian dancer and musicians costumes in the 16th century. Musicians in persian costumes with t... Read more
16th Century • Asia • Middle Ages • Persia • Traditional
Japan girls at the sea in old fashioned bathing suits.
Japan girls at the sea in old fashioned bathing suits. Photograph by Kiyoshi Sakamoto 1910s Read more
10s • 20th Century • Asia • Japan • Swimmsuit
- Traditional Parsis in India.
- Chinese sceneries in 19th century.
- Typical pictures of Indian Natives.
- Costumes of Japan and Indonesia by Emile Gallois.
- The Indian Mughal Empire.
- The Persians in India.
- Plant drawings from an Indian Cotton Printer`s Pattern Book, 1910.
- Historical Asia costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- Costumes of all countries by Alexandre Lacauchie 1850s.
- Historical and folk costumes by Franz Lipperheide.
- The costume of Turkey. Ottoman Empire 18th century.
- Costumes and scenery of Afghanistan.
- Provincial Russia. Russian Costume and Culture.
- Tyrolean national costumes 1835.
- Souvenir de L’Exposition Universelle de Vienne.
- Traditional Dutch national costumes.
- Traditional French national costumes.
- The Switzerland national costumes of 17th – 19th century originals.
- Folk dresses from Norway, Dutch, Germany and Hungaria.
- Mexico by Carl Nebel 1836.
- Costume of the Russian empire by Edward Harding.
- Serbian national costumes by Vladimir Kirin.
- Historical European costumes by Auguste Wahlen.
- The Highlanders of Scotland, 1870.
- Africa, the landscape and the people 1931.
- Historical costumes from Africa, America and Oceania.
- Traditional folk costumes of Italy and France in 1821.
- The Serbs in the Adriatic. Their types and costumes 1870-1878.