United States Army and Navy uniforms in 1889.
Source: Uniform of the United States Army of the United States, 1774 -1889 by H. A. Ogden.
- Offensive and defensive armor and weapons.
- Armor in England from the 10th to the 18th century
- Life-size warrior figures in full armor and equipment.
- 16th Century – German armor art.
- The Knights of the Teutonic Order of Knighthood.
- The First Crusade. The Knights Hospitallers.
- The Crusades. The Knights Templar.
- The Crusaders in the 12th and 13 Century.
- Knights of the Order of the Golden Fleece 16th century.
- German Renaissance Fashion in the 16th Century.
- German blackened steel armor. Renaissance weapons.
- Middle Ages fashion history in Germany. 11th to 13th century.
- Gallic and Gallo-Roman helmets of Celtic warriors.
- Clans in the Roman Empire. The shields of the Gauls.
- The Varangian Guard. Viking Chiefs 5th Century.
- Lansquenet. German renaissance military.
- Germany military in 1530. Renaissance Mercenaries.
- German mercenaries around 1620.
- German lansquenets during the thirty Years’ War.
- Knights tournament. Renaissance 16th century.
- Firearms and offensive weapons. Renaissance 16th century.
- 30 years war weapons. Helmet, gloves and a musketeer rifle.
- Iron Gloves, gauntlets of the 15th century.
- The Schaller. Helmet and neck cover from the 15th century.
- Mounted Knights. Heavy cavalry 16th century.